Each of the four counties in our Lake & River region promises a uniquely magical set of experiences, year-round! Just follow the water, and explore what each region has to offer.
Van Buren County is naturally blessed with an idyllic medley of rolling highlands, lake & river front shores, and the beautifully forested lands of the Ozark Plateau.
Cleburne County is the heart & soul of Greers Ferry Lake; a haven for water-loving, adventure-seeking visitors.
White County lays claim to a unique pairing of innovation & heartland charm, within a remarkably pristine natural setting.
Rooted in the Arkansas Delta, Woodruff County is a beguiling taste of the Deep South that’s shoulder-to-shoulder with the Ozarks.
- Heber Springs Fireworks Extravaganza on July 1, 2017 7:30 pm
- Clinton Summer Classic Disc Golf Tournament on July 8, 2017
- 31st Annual Cardboard Boat Races on July 29, 2017 10:00 am
- National Championship Chuckwagon Races on August 26, 2017
- Great Southern Stone Skipping Championship on September 2, 2017 9:30 am
Use the handy App Bar at the foot of your screen for quick access to info!