Clinton City Park: Main Street Park, Archey Fork Park & Riverwalk
Clinton proudly hosts a large, beautifully maintained multi-purpose park & recreational area, just off the Highway near the historic downtown and business area. Great for walking, playing, exercising, family outings, or just enjoying nature! Bring the whole family and explore the area’s many features.
Fully-paved & marked three-quarter mile walking track leading from the park, under the Hwy 65 overpass, around Archey Creek Park and behind La Rosita’s, and back to the Main Street Park
- Convenient parking & public restrooms
- Bring the kids to the swing park & a nearby skate park for older kids
- Basketball court, softball & baseball fields, and (coming soon!) Disc Golf!
- Fishing pond, fountain, and outdoor classroom with wildlife garden
- Enjoy a relaxing retreat right next to historic downtown, with several monuments & memorials
- Beautifully landscaped stream garden and native habitat area along the newly-restored Archey Creek
Pavilions, covered bridges & comfortable rest areas
- “Three Rivers Trailhead” monument on the historic downtown square
- Newly extended Riverwalk Trail on the north side of the walking track (part of the Archey Fork nature conservation project from the Nature Conservancy)
Archey Fork Road
Clinton, Arkansas 72031